Are you ready? For the next four months, you and every PT and OT in your practice will be facing some hurdles. The new Functional Limitation Reporting Requirements set by CMS. Your team has until July 1st to practice using these new codes in claims forms. But if your practice does not comply by then, you simply won’t get paid. It will be a big adjustment for many of you, but we’re here to make sure you don’t get tripped up or falter.
We’ll help you make the most of this training phase with some excellent coaching, starting with our next FREE BMS Bootcamp. This 60-minute workshop with a 15-minute follow-up Q & A session will demonstrate the most efficient way for practice owners to implement Functional Limitation Reporting.
This in-depth session will be taught by John Wallace, PT, MS, OCS, BMS Practice Solutions’ Chief Executive Officer, a nationally renowned speaker on rehabilitation revenue cycle management, coding and compliance. He’ll show you:
• How Functional Limitation Reporting will affect your cash flow
• Why it’s important to train your staff now
• How to implement the right G codes and severity modifiers
• The 5 most important non-payable G codes for PTs and OTs
• How this data will be used by CMS in the future
You’ll learn how to get up to speed in no time. Register now!